- Refer their renters to apply for the Caddo Parish ERA program
- Access the up-to-date information 24/7 about their renter’s application status
- Easily sign or upload required Program documents electronically
- Sign up for direct deposit of eligible funds
- View payment information about program funds approved for your renters
- Manage multiple renters, entities and properties all in one sign-in account
- Your rental property must be located within Caddo Parish.
- To receive assistance, the renter must apply and be determined as eligible for assistance. To view the eligibility criteria, refer to the FAQs for more information.
- The Caddo Parish ERA program can help renters financially impacted by the pandemic pay rent as far back as April 2020. This program helps pay for:
- Current and past due rents,
- Late fees for past due rent,
- Future rent (after past due and current rent assistance is provided, eligible renters needing help with future rent can be certified for groups of 3 months of future rent assistance, for not more than 15 months of total rent help for unpaid rents due between April 2020 and December 2021, if funds are available.
- The applicant must be a renter, without any homeownership interest in the property on the application.
Landlords may setup an account to manage information for one or more properties. This includes owners of multiple properties (e.g. 123 Apple Ave. and 987 Pear Pl.), and managers of apartment complexes and other multi-family properties located at one address.
Have multiple staff members that need to look up or provide information? Landlords only need to register for one access account. If you have more than one staff member that needs access to renter information at a property, please register once and use shared log-in credentials.
Upon registering and setting up properties in the ERA account, landlords are provided with a unique Referral Code for each property that can be given to their renters to include with their application, which directly links the renter to their landlord in the Portal.
Additionally, landlords can fill out or upload the following required documentation:
- E-sign or Upload Completed W-9
- Provide Direct Deposit Banking Information
- Upload Executed Lease
- E-sign Landlord Certification Form